Youtube Thumbnail Template Reddit
I made a youtube thumbnail template for you guys! can also make 720p wallpaper backgrounds if you want it! Gimp only at the moment
so if you have Gimp (the free alternative to photoshop) and you make youtube videos, you're in luck! i made a thumbnail template for you videos if they are for warframe!
all you need to do is go to the layers and click on the character you wish to be put up on the left side of it and boom! then just add the text to your video and you're good to go! if you guys have any suggestions on additions to it, let me know!
here's the link for the download
This thread is archived
New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast
level 1
Comment deleted by user · 8y
level 2
Op · 8y New Beginnings
thanks man. don't have photoshop and didn't know you could save as .psd in gimp, i had no need to before
level 1
Just a tip; save them as .psd instead of .xcf.
GIMP can read and save Photoshop documents but Photoshop can't read GIMP documents.
I use Photoshop and GIMP, but mainly GIMP
level 2
· 8y got this flair up first, now give me gold
i used photoshop before and the trial versions and i much kinda like it more than gimp because of the panels which are less confusing and also has more default tools but im here stuck at gimp lol
level 1
· 8y 2muchswig
Thank You :D
You do not know how much I appreciate this, I'll be sure to credit you in any future videos I make in the description. :)
level 2
Op · 8y New Beginnings
:D awesome! the link should just be youtube.com/themrshadowhero for credit. ;)
Youtube Thumbnail Template Reddit
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/1t0tb5/i_made_a_youtube_thumbnail_template_for_you_guys/
Posting Komentar